Clinical Trials: "Managing Risks and Handling Common Dilemmas"
When: Thurs., Jan. 25, 8 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Where: The City Club, San Francisco
Lee Farrow, SVP, ACE Medical Risk, Life Sciences
Amor Esteban, Partner, Shook, Hardy and Bacon, LLP
This discussion will be targeted at brokers, in-house counsel, risk managers and managers of clinical trails. To be discussed:
- The most commonly encountered liability issues that arise with clinical trials
- Tips and techniques to best manage those risks
- Roles and responsibilities of the key players in clinical trials
- Effects of the applicable regulations and the importance of maintaining
- separateness between sponsor, investigator, IRB and institute
- "Lessons Learned from the Trenches"
Our online invitation is now closed. Thanks for your interest.
- Please RSVP by Friday January 19, 2007 using the form below
If you have additional questions, please contact